Meet Raymund Tanaka, DDS, FAGD and Cynthia Leong, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Cynthia Leong
Dr. Cynthia Leong is a 1985 graduate of the Creighton University Dental School. She is a member of the American Dental Association, Arizona and Central Arizona Dental Societies. She is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and attained Fellowship Status to the AGD in 2015.
Dr. Leong is a graduate of the Kois Center in Seattle, Washington under the direction of Dr. John Kois.
Dr. Raymund Tanaka
Dr. Raymund Tanaka was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska where he received his BS in Biology and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees. Following graduation he fulfilled his US Public Health Service scholarship obligation in El Mirage, Arizona.
He continued his professional dental education at the LD Pankey Institute in Miami, Florida and the Kois Center in Seattle, Washington.
He is active in the following professional organizations:
- Creighton University- Dental Alumni Advisory Board
- Creighton University- National Alumni Advisory Board
- Phoenix College- Dental Assisting Advisory Board
- Phoenix College- Dental HygieneAdvisory Board
- Arizona Dental Association- House of Delegates- Delegate
- LD Pankey Institute- Graduate and Alumni
- Kois Center- Graduate and Mentor
- Pierre Fauchard Academy Fellow and Arizona Section Chair
- Academy of General Dentistry- Fellow
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry- Member
- Arizona Mission of Mercy- Restorative Lead
- An Eagle Scout and continues his affiliation with the Boy Scouts of America as an Assistant Scoutmaster of Troop 148.
He enjoys anything outdoors: Hiking, camping, fishing & golf.